|The Streets lined with bikes!|
|Winner of the bike!|
- Bikes in front of the church is a type of 'dedicating' tools of ministry to the Lord each year.
- Starting at a bar is symbolic of going to the world and living the life of Light, which we trust will 'lead' people to the church.
- Giving items that mean something to the community you are reaching out to, says we care but more importantly, Jesus cares.
- The toys raised will make children and their parents very happy on Christmas Eve as motorcycles deliver the toys, normally valued at $15,000 - $20,000.
- The games fuel the idea that the Christian life can still be full of adventure and challenge, it is not a boring life.